About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a Creative Communications student at Red River College. My blog will feature local specialty drinks and my own favourite recipes from home! Take a break from the books and check in every week for weekly specials and events, and holiday features!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

tea time!

I've got some more delicious Mountain Bean tea time ideas! With the weather getting colder try them hot to warm up, or quench your thirst drinking them chilled!

1. Canadian Maple:
black tea with real maple flakes!

2. Prickly Pear Sencha
Green tea, papaya bits, pineapple chunks, mango bits, sunflower blossoms, cornflower blossoms, melon flavour

3. Apricot Chai
Green tea, cinnamon sugar, cassia, peppercorns, fennel, apricot bits, ginger bits

4. Masala Chai
Cardamom, cinnamon, fennel star anise, peppercorn, orange peel, coriander seeds, ginger bits, assam black tiger flavour



No comments:

Post a Comment