About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a Creative Communications student at Red River College. My blog will feature local specialty drinks and my own favourite recipes from home! Take a break from the books and check in every week for weekly specials and events, and holiday features!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Buddha Bev


Every year for my sister’s birthday we go to the Ichiban restaurant. We started going when she was 10 years old and since then it has become a tradition. 
She just turned 17 on Tuesday Nov. 8 and to celebrate of course we went to our regular spot. It’s always fun to step outside of the box and try something different. The tricks never get old; flipping dishes, tossing eggs, juggling knives and setting the tables on fire, well the grill anyways.
Even though Kate is underage, they still offer fun drinks for all ages! 

Order the drinks below or try Kate's seventeen year old special "The diet Pepsi panda"

Ichiban
Our No. 1 exotic fruit and Rum drink. Served in a BUDDHA MUG YOU GET TO KEEP!
Geisha Girl
A delicate temptress with Rum, Banana Liqueur and tropical juices in a 
Panda
A delicious blend of Melon Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, Rum with pineapple and orange juice 






4 comments:

  1. I went to Ichiban when I was ten with my parents - that's how long that place has been around! I remember they had drinks in plastic coconuts - which I thought was really something at the time. I don't remember The Diet Pepsi Panda however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! They are a fun idea! Yes Tracey they are still around! I think it's the original decor still too! haha! Diet Pepsi Panda isn't on the menu, but my sister has made it her own special in order to get a fun cup! haha

    ReplyDelete