About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a Creative Communications student at Red River College. My blog will feature local specialty drinks and my own favourite recipes from home! Take a break from the books and check in every week for weekly specials and events, and holiday features!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Black Tutu Magazine!

We are so excited to announce the launch of our first issue for Black Tutu Magazine. It's been a long haul,  but we are just a few short days away. The Magazine Trade Fair will take place next Friday March 30, 2012 from noon-4 at Red River College's Princess Street campus.
Black Tutu Magazine puts the 'baller' in ballerina. We feature local young women in Winnipeg, with trendy and innovative careers and hobbies. The prizes will be endless at the Magazine Trade Fair, so make sure you don't miss out on the fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment