About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a Creative Communications student at Red River College. My blog will feature local specialty drinks and my own favourite recipes from home! Take a break from the books and check in every week for weekly specials and events, and holiday features!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome!

Why did I start this blog? As a student my social life and financial funds are almost non existent, so when an opportunity to go out comes a long I want to make sure I make the most of it. If you are going to pay $7.50 plus for "the best drink in town," well then it better be just that.

This blog will feature some of my favourite drinks from bigger chain restaurants, as well as some lesser known Winnipeg gems. I will blog about new liquors to enter the market and any new recipes I come across! Please post any new drinks you come across!

Make sure to check out my holiday specials to make your party (or the drinks at least) the talk of the town.

2 comments:

  1. Do you plan to include non-alcoholic drinks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great question and yes I definitely will be featuring a variety of different drinks including non alcoholic! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete